Whether you are getting started or up and running we can help you build your business.
Getting started – advising on business structures, attending to structure establishment, tax and other registrations and set up of accounting software.
Setting goals – identifying, planning and budgeting provides a pathway to successful achievement for your business. We can help you develop your business plan and the financial forecasts to support the plan.
Financial reporting – timely financial information:
- Supports your business decisions
- Allows you to measure your performance
- Enables compliance with tax obligations
- Informs stakeholders
We are experienced in preparing financial reports for business owners, boards of management and for shareholders. Let us take care of your Special Purpose or General Purpose financial reporting requirements.
Capitalise on opportunities & prepare for contingencies – we can assist you in capitalising on opportunities presented in the marketplace and to prepare for contingencies that may arise, such as;
- Protecting your business assets and your income
- Taking advantage of superannuation’s tax concessions
- Investing profits outside of your business
- Planning what will happen to your business when you’re no longer running it
- Planning your estate so your family is properly looked after
Managed Investment Schemes
Henry Melville & Co has particular expertise in managed investment schemes with over 20 years experience in providing support to responsible entities in compliance with financial reporting, taxation and ASIC regulation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, we would be pleased to assist.