If you have or are contemplating establishing a self- managed superannuation fund (SMSF) we provide SMSF accounting and compliance services. In the changing superannuation environment, our professional services assist SMSF trustees to understand and discharge their superannuation obligations.
Most working Australians have superannuation and many don’t ask themselves these critical questions:
- Who is my super fund with & is this right for me
- How is my super invested & what fees do I pay
- How much will I have at retirement & will it be enough
- Should I salary sacrifice or contribute more to super
- What insurance do I have in super
- Who gets my super if something happens to me
If you are not sure about the answers to those questions our firm principal, Therese Melville CA CFP can assist as an Authorised Representative (ARN 237599) of Fiducian Financial Services (AFSL&CL 231103) through our associated financial planning business, Fiducian Financial Services Bathurst.